We couldn't believe all the house boats in this little section of the water. Of course this picture only showed a couple of them...but there were tons. There were so many red ants on the beach I was worried they would take off with our things if we didn't constantly fight them off. Curtis just let them crawl all over him...he didn't even care. I guess I am just a bug-0-phobe. Just add it to the long list of my crazy ways.
My knight in shining armour. The water was a little too cold for Curtis so he just did some wading.Going home tomorrow and I am so sad about that. We have had the best vacation and Curtis was the best travel planner. My personal travel guide with perks. He always has fun stuff for us to do every where we go. Thanks lovie for treating us to such a fun-tabulous vacation! I love you!

3 comments:
i only do it because you are so damn sexy!
YAY! You will finally be home.... so I can call you just as often as I did while you were on vaca.
Glad you had a fun time!
Post a Comment