The Windows Arch was the second arch we saw. The boys and I counted the steps up to that arch...313 stairs. Why there were stairs I don't know but a simple trail would have been easier to walk up than stairs...
Atlin just finished telling me his legs were too tired to go any further.
The other window arch you could see from the middle of the arch we were sitting in.
Logan, Atlin and Curtis were able to hike higher than me because this cold I have is kicking my butt...I had to take a breather before I could join them at the top. Sunday we will do the three mile hike to Delicate arch and hopefully I will be able to keep up.
Logan took a few pictures of us with his DSi and they turned out pretty good.
Double O ARch. We went to this arch first because this paticular arch was in an Indiana Jones flick and it also had the least amount of tour buses. Busy place around here this time of year. I felt like we were the minority to the out of country visitors.
Curtis's dad drove from Grand Junction today to visit us in Moab. We had dinner at Eddie McStiffie's (that was the real name I am not making it up) and had a delicious dinner. If you are looking for some tasty fish and chips or pulled pork sandwiches...that is your place. Thanks Sonny for coming to play with us!
Double O ARch. We went to this arch first because this paticular arch was in an Indiana Jones flick and it also had the least amount of tour buses. Busy place around here this time of year. I felt like we were the minority to the out of country visitors.
Curtis's dad drove from Grand Junction today to visit us in Moab. We had dinner at Eddie McStiffie's (that was the real name I am not making it up) and had a delicious dinner. If you are looking for some tasty fish and chips or pulled pork sandwiches...that is your place. Thanks Sonny for coming to play with us!
Tomorrow is our raft trip...hopefully we will live through it to blog about it;) Can't wait! I have always wanted to go river rafting, I can't think of a more beautiful place than here.
1 comment:
that looks like a really cool place for hiking.... maybe one day I will make it there.... probably not with Brian though... he's not a hiking fella.
Post a Comment