
Getting ready to float the colorado river...the river was coldk but the weather was over 80!

What a fun day! We had the best day spent on the river. The river guides made us lunch halfway down the river. Watermelon, chips and some yummy tortilla with avocado,tomatoes, olives, sour cream, green onions,beans and some other yummy morsels. I am going to make it at home. OF course things on the river probably taste better than things at home.


One of the rapids the boat in our party went through right before we did. So fun, we did get a little wet but it was a blast!

Atlin and I floating down the river.

Curtis and Logan waiting for the next big wave.

Some of the beautiful view points on the river.

Unloading the boats into the river at the start of the day.

Vesting up for our super fun adventure.
tomorrow...hiking up to Delicate Arch and laundry;) That will be super fun in a laundry mat...it takes half the time!
3 comments:
Wow! Your vacations looks soooo fun! I am super jealous and hopeful that someday we will be able to have a family of hikers and rafters! Thanks for sharing your adventure!
How fun. You'll have to give me more details on that lunch... it's sounds delish! BUT I bet you're right about it tasting better there than at home.
Oooohhh just looking at the sun shining where you are is making me jealous!! Looks like you are having a great time!
Post a Comment