Wednesday, January 2, 2008


Happy New Year! Now, can we go to bed?


Three monkies jumping on the bed.



Happy New Year Everyone! We did our usual pull all the mattresses out into the living room and watch movies and eat as much junk as we can until midnight.

We ended up not being able to eat much junk but we did have a wonderful time as a family. I know that there won't be many years left of the boys wanting to hang out with us on New Year's Eve...of course now they don't have the option of anything else but someday they will. And I know a night out with friends always sounds more appealing than a night with mom and dad eating a cheeseball.

Hope you all have a wonderful start to 2008 and wish you health and oodles of happiness!

Sorry I missed you while you were in Salt lake with the kids Deeanna...hope you had a good time!

No comments: