Christmas has come and gone and it is sad to see another year end. I really wasn't quite ready for it in the first place...my plates of cookies to neighbors and freinds weren't delivered until two days before Christmas, I actually sat down to write my Christmas cards on Christmas day (so sorry if you thought I forgot you), and most of the presents were opened barely after they were wrapped. I blame my gift anxious husband for the few gifts that Santa left on Christmas morning.
But, excitement awaits us next week as we pile in the car and drive to Denver to fly out to Aculpulco, Mexico. We board our cruise ship the following day on our trip through the Panama Canal. it is going to be weird packing flip flops and sunscreen when just yesterday I was shoveling snow and will probably have to again tomorrow. We end in Puerto Rico were we will stay a few days and check it all out before we come back home to the cold. Maybe we won't come back...
Should I feel guilty that my boys are missing two weeks of school just after Christmas break? No, they will probably learn more in Panama in one day than they would at school in a week. My one goal for this trip is to get some Vanilla from Mexico for all my baking....do you think I can fit ten bottles in my suitcase?
For the Love.....
13 years ago
3 comments:
Welcome Rhonda. I knew we'd suck you in eventually. Now I can hear about your trip and see pictures right when you get back instead of in two years when we get together in real life! Yeah!!
Yeah! I am so excited that you started blogging!!! I think you'll find that it's a fun way to unwind.
Yippy Skippy! You're going to love bragging, I mean telling us all about your trip! I love reading everyone's blogs, so I hope you keep up on yours. ;)
Post a Comment