Monday, January 21, 2008

Life's a Beach!

The water was so warm here in Costa Rica.

Zip Lining in Costa Rica.


trekking through the jungle to our jump off point.


Our crew! Atlin was so scared..but he pushed through...there were 8 different lines to zip down and it was so fun!




Hualtulco, Mexico.






Nachos on the beach...man, they were so delicioso! Gotta work on my spanish.




Dressed up for dinner and Atlin holding his throat on the first day. It is some sort of comfort mechanizm for him...similar to sucking his thumb.
















Our room on the ship #611. the bunk beds were folded up into the ceiling every morning while we were gone for breakfast. Other things happened while we were out of the room. Our 50 pairs of shoes were always neatly organized when I know I didn't leave htem that way. Our bed was made, the boys' beds magically dissappeared and the room was tidy and organized.

I am taking Norman (our cabin steward)home with me...I wonder if he will fit in my suitcase?






No comments: