Monday, January 21, 2008

The Island Princess

These were the cliff divers we got to watch right from our hotel restaurant for free...everyone else was asked to pay 35 pesos per person (which comes to about $3.50 ) . Darla when you are in Acapulco, go to the Mirador hotel (you'll have to get a cab...about $12) and eat at the restaurant in the hotel...the service is super slow but it takes awhile for all of the divers to get up the courage to take the leap. These people are nutso!




Boarding the Island Princess... We were so excited to get on the ship and unpack and live in comfort for the next 10 days.














Note to self: learn spanish...it is good to know.
Things I learned today:

The boys ask alot of silly questions
Mexico has states just like the U.S.
Wyoming is considered exotic to people here...weird I know.
My body functions better in tropical climate
haven't had to use lotion...should have left it home.
I hope I brought enough spf50 sunscreen.
Don't drink the water.
Don't go past the yellow line on the dock near the ship...you will get yelled at. I did see a cool fish though;)
Always travel with Charolet and Don..they know how to have fun.

No comments: