As you read these blogs keep in mind that they aren't in chronological order. We took 300 pics and Charolet and Don took 500 so I have been really picking through and trying to give you an idea of the cultures and places without posting 800 pictures....Your welcome;)
The pictures I am posting are being put in oldest to newest...so our last day on vacation will be at the top of the posts and the first day will be at the end....I still haven't figured out how to do everything here. But thanks Darla for being my lifeline when I run into questions about blogging.
I will be posting more pictures as I get time...enjoy!
For the Love.....
13 years ago
3 comments:
blogging takes up a lot of rhonda's time, when she should be rubbing my back.
Wow! What a neat experience for you all to have...Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. I don't know if I'd ever be brave enough to take the kids on such a long trip. :o)
How fun! I can't wait to go on my cruise in March. I need to lose about 20 pounds however..... so I can gain it back on the ship!
Post a Comment