Happy Birthday to me! I love my birthday! Charolet and Don drove up from Colorado that day to celebrate with us. It was a great day! Even though I am getting to be an old woman I think I love my life more now than when I was younger, I hope that trend keeps up!
For the Love.....
13 years ago
6 comments:
I didn't realize you were THAT old!!! Just teasin.
Jeaous?
I meant...Jealous? School has been out too long;)
That is awesome that you are loving life the older you get! I hope I am that way.....Tyler still keeps me young!
Oh, Rha. I'm am such a loser of an in-law to not have even called you on your big day. You even send cards on anniversaries and us ungrateful people from the midwest don't even call! Will you forgive the large lady this once??
I know you have way too much going on in your life to worry about stuff like that. Don't ever feel the pressure Jayne, I just like making cards and sending them for special occassions. I never call anyone so it makes me feel better about being a horrible sister. I don't have 4 1/2 kids like you do keeping me hopping either. You keep saying your so huge...I wanna see a picture of your belly!
Post a Comment