Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Jonas Brothers

The Jonas brothers were on tour in Omaha Nebraska and we happened to be heading the same way and passed their tour bus on the freeway. It was so funny...my niece Sierra, is a huge fan and started to cry when she realized it was theirs. Funny thing is that she saw the tour bus in the side view mirrow and stopped breathing..she ripped out her special PEOPLE magazine special edition on the Jonas Brothers and frantically flipped through it to find the page about their tour bus...and their it was right next to us! Pretty fun to have shared that with a giddy teenage girl crazy about the Jo Bros. I think they suck but it was a fun star sighting;)

2 comments:

jayne said...

Um, you were THAT close to us in Iowa and didn't come visit?? OH, the shame! I guess we were a little flooded, so the accomodations would not have been the greatest...

Rhonda said...

That was our plan originally to drive out to see you guys...unfortunately, I didn't have the funds to even go to Iowa...Charolet wanted us there so badly she paid for everything. It was a lot of work...I see why she wanted the extra help.