We can hardly wait for school to be over with allready! Every day getting the boys up and ready for school is almost harder knowing it is so close to doing what we want every day. I can't wait to be done with work and only wished Curtis had the summer off too. guess he should have been a teacher.
The weather is getting so nice and it is so awesome that it is light out till almost 9...or maybe later... It is hard getting the kids to bed when the sun is out and you can still hear the neighbor kids playing outside their windows. But, it is almost over and we are going to make the most of our summer!
For the Love.....
13 years ago
1 comment:
I soooo know how you feel! I couldn't wait until my kids were out of school last week. It has been nice not having to follow such a strict schedule with them this week. :o)
Post a Comment