Friday, May 9, 2008

Pinewood derby car




\
I promised Shawn I would get these pictures on my blog...nearly two months later...here they are!
Logan was so proud of his car and took such care making it just right. It is displayed in a place of prominance in our house...right in front of the big screen tv. Curtis won't let me put anything there so it must be special.
I missed the pinewood derby due to my race in salt lake but I was so proud of Logan and sure missed seeing his car race. This was our first go round...now we have some clues as to what makes a faster car. Not many, but some.
Great job Logan!

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Love your car Loges!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting pinewood derby pictures! Its 3:17 in the morning. I'm in Kansas City at Children's Mercy Hospital. Just got finished setting up a case now I'm reading your blog to pass the time. Fun!