Friday, May 9, 2008

Ouch!


Chalk this one up to stupid accidents.
I stubbed my toe on the lodgepole pine ladder (a decorative ladder for holding blankets)in my living room. I was just on my way to work...by the time I got home my foot was swollen and bruised...I think I may have broken it.. Now I can join the broken toe club that Darla likes to frequent thanks to her heavy, duty vaccuum cleaner. I should have taken a picture of it yesterday...it was blacker. Now it can match the ginormous pimple on my chin. I will spare you the picture of that.
I think I will tell people I was trying to save a child from being hit by an oncoming car and got my toe ran over...sounds a little better.
Hopefully it doesn't take long to heal I have some races to run!

1 comment:

Us Lochers said...

Welcome to my circus, you freak! he he he