The closer it gets to school starting the more depressed I get. School to me means, busy, busy and snow. The older I get the more I don't like the cold and snow. We try to avoid it at all costs. I don't know if it is having the boys gone all day I don't like or not being able to do what I want to every day. Plus, it is warm and sunny outside right now...school is just the precursor to all things yucky.
I know once we get into the swing of things it will probably be okay but I am still not looking forward to it and I know the boys aren't either. I always cry the first day they leave me and then I feel like a moron for crying. They have been so much help this summer to me...I worry that now I may have to clean the bathrooms...I was enjoying them doing it...they were always so thorough.
So, our last big hurrah is tomorrow to go to Vernal to help Rochelle move into her first home. I am excited for her to finally have a place all her own to share with her husband. So, we will be with family for a few days before school starts and kills all our fun.
For the Love.....
13 years ago
2 comments:
happy moving! my arms and legs are sore today from helping Ro & Jesse load it all into the trucks.
mom said you were moving everything practically yourself..she was impressed by your ability to lift heavy boxes and go up and down those stairs. Maybe you need to remind her that you are wonderwoman;)
Post a Comment