Monday, October 5, 2009

Snow? Seriously!!??

We woke up to a horrible blanket of snow this morning...so depressing! We got about 8 inches in the night. Logan was so upset he cried all the way across the street to school. I think I have let my strong dislike of winter rub off on my kids. Maybe they will need therapy after all. I wouldn't mind if they loved snow, it would make their winters so much more enjoyable; but my snow days are over...maybe I should take up skiing so I can appreciate the white nightmare more. Well, maybe not.

4 comments:

jayne said...

Ugh. Already!?! I hope that doesn't mean it's going to be a nightmare trying to drive out that way during Thanksgiving.....

Us Lochers said...

I LOVE snow!!! And I don't even do anything fun with it, other than build snowmen (sometimes women)... I just think... if it's gonna be cold... there may as well be snow to look pretty outside!

Chrissy said...

well Rhonda, I will try to feel bad for you while I am sitting in my pool in the 95 degree weather. JK I was in Utah this weeked for the snow!! Miss you TONS!!

The Coles said...

I agree with Darla, if it is going to be cold there might as well be snow. Actually maybe not.... I have been walking to work most days and I wouldn't like having cold-wet feet all dang day. I walked from work to home to SUU in the rain now the bottom of my pants are wet and my socks are wet. YUCK!!!