Friday, September 18, 2009

Good bye for now my inner night owl

Okay so I am a major loser for not posting for so long. I always feel like it isn't a worthwhile post unless I have a picture to accompany it. I figure no one wants to hear what I have to blab about but just incase someone does...

School is back in and I am back to work. If anyone knows me they know I pride myself on my night owlness...no morning people here. I go to work at 8:30 (7:30) this week...that means getting up at 6:30 to go for my morning hike. I haven't seen a morning in so long I forgot how beautiful the sunrises are. But my early mornings make for early bed times which is killing Curtis (I can see you dying inside baby every time 10pm hits and I can't keep my eyes open). Gone are the up till 2am nights and sleeping till 10:30am...gone are the carefree days of summer. I know, you don't feel sorry for me...but someone might.

So off we go into 9 months of early mornings..wish me luck all you night owls!

4 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Welcome to being a grownup!

MindyW said...

I'm having a hard time sympathizing with ya - I get up at 3:30 to get my husband out the door...we go to bed at 9pm - we have absolutely NO life!...But, maybe it will change in about 9 months too? Who knows? Good luck though.

jayne said...

I'm amazed that your sun "sets" in the morning. Does it rise at night then? I'm guessing you were tired from your early rising when you typed this......
Welcome to early mornings!

Rhonda said...

okay Jayne, miss picky pants! I changed it..I actually caught it but by the time I did I had allready posted and figured no one would notice;) People do still care;)