Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life list:10K--check!

I have a list of things I want to do in this lifetime...not a physical list, not printed on paper...just things I knew I wanted to accomplish in this life. Some of the things on my list:
bunjee jumping- check
sky diving- check
run a 5k- check, check, check, check
run a 10K- finally, check
run a half marathon- check
get married in the temple to a man I adore- check
see the pyramids in Egypt
travel to Italy and eat pizza
buy a house in Tuscany~okay, maybe just spend a summer in Tuscany
the list goes on and on...

Darla, Jayne and Anna ran this race with me on July 24th in salt lake. Darla just found out she is pregnant and didn't train much, Jayne had been traveling for weeks and was worried about her run time, she brought her sister to run with us too. So we decided we would run as fast as we could and just have fun. Fun we had!




Katelyn,Jayne, Becca (Jayne's friend)Anna and Darla after the race.



Thanks girls for running this race with me...you guys rock!

3 comments:

jayne said...

I loved running this race with you girls! When is the next one?

Us Lochers said...

Oh my! Could my thighs BE any WIDER!! I am so embarrassed. yuck.

BUT it was fun doing that, even though I really wasn't in the best of shape. It was still fun to look forward to and actually do. I hope to do it again next year.... maybe beat Jayne's time!!?? maybe not.

The Coles said...

tons of fun! I will beat Jayne's time next summer!