Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Where is everyone?

Does anyone blog anymore? I miss all my little blogging world friends and family. Life must be so busy that you can't tell a bunch of snoopy and nosey people like me what you are up to.

I do need to tell Tyler Happy Birthday tomorrow since your card will be late...hope it is a great one! The birthday, not the card;) Boys don't care about cards unless they have money in them and I assure you mine won't...so sorry about that too:(

4 comments:

jayne said...

Where are we? Where are you?

Us Lochers said...

I'm with Jayne. Mine may be getting further and further apart.... but there are still posts SISTER!

Rhonda said...

allright...I hear ya!

The Coles said...

What the @#$%&!!!! Who the H#!! do you think you are woman!!! Some people don't have internet at home to make it convenient to blog at home in their nice warm house, okay! So shut your pie hole.

Ha ha well I really love you and I know I need to blog more it is just such a pain in my but to get to a computer.