So Deeanna tagged me and I thought I would actually do as I am asked:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was enjoying my first year of marriage to my best pal. I would like to say it was all hunky dorey and dreamy but it is hard getting used to living with another person. So there were a few bumps in the road. But, I would go through it all over again to get where we are today.
2. 5 things on my to do list
Clean the hall bathroom
Clean my bedroom bathroom
Clean the guest bathroom (since we haven't had guests in so long the toilet water was getting stale from no use)
Vacuum
Sweep and Mop...fun day I have planned eh?
3. Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would pay off our debts and move to Puerto Rico
I would pay off all my families debts and buy my dad a truck
Curtis would retire early and I would charter a cruise ship for our whole family and we would take a 160 day cruise to travel the world.
4. Three bad habits
popping my joints
I do a bit of gossiping
I am a procrastinator to the fullest
5. Places I have lived:
West Jordan, Utah born and raised
Rexburg, Idaho school for two years
Skagway, Alaska lived and loved for 5 years
Green River, Wyoming been living here for the past 8 years now and loving it.
6. States and countries I have visited:
States:
Utah
Idaho
Wyoming
Colorado
Alaska
Iowa
Texas
Nebraska
Missouri
Illinois
Arizona
California
Oregon
North Dakota
Washington
Montana
New Mexico
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Louisiana
Indiana
Florida
Hawaii
Nevada
Territories:
Puerto Rico (US)
British Columbia (Cananda)
Yukon Territory (Canada)
Alberta (Canada)
Aruba (in the Netherlands)
Countries:
United States
Venezuela
Mexico
Poland
Germany
Guatamala
Costa Rica
Panama (through the Panama Canal never actually stepped foot on the soil)
Columbia
Nicaragua
Eastern Carribean islands
Columbia
For the Love.....
13 years ago
7 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag thing. :o) I'm impressed with how many countries you've visited. I always knew you were a world traveler! We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks...
It was fun to realize how many places you've been. What's even more surprising, is when Brian and I were at the Logan temple over the weekend we figured that I had been to 6 different temples and he had been to 11.
Cool, I should try and figure that out (with Curtis's help) we should also count how many times we have been the witness couple...like at every temple when we were newlyweds.
P.S. I think you may have missed some stated because there is no way that I have been to more states than you sista!
I've been to:
Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
District of columbia
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming
and Puerto Rico
in Canada I've been to:
Yukon
British Columbia
Alberta
Ontario
States in Mexico:
Baja California
Sonora
Sinaloa
Chihuahua
Guerrero
Oaxaca
Countries
Canada
Denmark
Norway
St. Lucia
Barbados
Dominica
British Virgin Islands
The Bahamas
Germany
Poland
Guatemala
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Colombia
Aruba
wait a minute! I know logan and atlin haven't been to Hawaii. How truthful is that last comment?
That was Curtis's travels...he liked the last tag and wanted to join in.
Post a Comment