Friday, June 20, 2008

Okay, so it's been a long time

As I am browsing through everyone's blogs I notice that Anna has a cool feature on her blog that shows when she last visited one of our blogs...of course it was cool when everyone else's had been visited within two days and then the not cool part was mine was last visited two weeks ago! Then I realized it was high time!

Of course I have been waiting for pictures from Atlin's birthday and some various water activities. Curtis is supposed to download my pics from my camera to the computer...which I have even given up on trying to remember how to do and to get them in the right place.

So, if you will wait a little longer I will get that taken care of...as for the future Anna, just visit my site daily at least once a week so I don't have to go through the horror of knowing you just don't care;)

4 comments:

jayne said...

Anna has a blog? What the heck is her address?!

Us Lochers said...

Its not the last time she visited but the last time you posted an entry. Some of us depend on blogs to avoid work if even for a few minutes. Thank goodness more and more people are blogging...Brian

Rhonda said...

Jayne, Anna's blog is nannerlovestyner.blogspot.com. It is funny because I think she had a Myspace page before any of us blogged.

Brian...where can I get that job where I can get paid for looking at blogs? Where is your blog by the way? hmmm?

and thanks for clearing that whole I thought I was a loser because Anna hadn't looked at my blog for two weeks thing up... now I am just a loser for not blogging in two weeks.

The Coles said...

Okay I REALLY don't like that you accuse me of not looking at your blog. I do, you just hadn't posted in a while. I always see your weightloss thing from Subway.... Maybe you had some "bad" tomatoes!