I have been fighting off a cold for the past week; overdosing on Vitamin C drinking orange juice,Airborne, washing my hands until there wasn't much skin left to wash...but to no avail.. Today I have a sore throat and the sniffles...I suppose it could be worse but I can't miss any training time than I have allready missed.
Now that my half marathon is just around the corner I am getting so nervous. I keep asking everyone who has participated in a half what their suggestions are from going to the bathroom to drinking while walking or running. I never realized how much of a time commitment this race was going to be. Now if I had any hope of winning that would make it all worth while...but I will be lucky to finish in three hours at this point.
So, as I head off to the rec center with my ipod fully charged, my heart rate moniter strapped on and my water bottle I wonder...why haven't I lost any weight? Maybe after my 4 1/2 mile run and a good long bathroom break I might lose a pound.
For the Love.....
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment