Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wolf Badge for Logan

This was Logan receiving his Wolf badge last night. We are so proud of him and he was so excited to get it...I had to put the wolf patch on his shirt as soon as we got home from the Blue and Gold pack meeting. Even though I had been fighting a migraine all day I was so happy to see him so excited.
How do you like my snazzy den leader shirt? Ugly huh? Can't they make something that doesn't make everyone look like a lemon? I really do enjoy being a Den Leader for the Bears though; we have a lot of fun and Logan will be in my den in May...yeehaw! I can't believe Atlin will be in scouts in June allready..he has been looking forward to it.

2 comments:

jayne said...

Yeah Logan! I wonder why your shirts are yellow and all the ones our leaders wear our light brown? I'm not too much in the "know" with scouts yet. I'm just a bystander that enjoys the already planned pack meetings.

Rhonda said...

The women's are ugly yellow even though they have told us we can wear the khaki colored ones I couldn't find anything but yellow.
I remember when I used to just show up to pack meeting and enjoy it...those days are so over!