Due to my cold phobia the boys have never been sledding. I know it sounds like I have robbed them of some of the most important parts of their childhood. So, I decided to remedy that today. I took them sledding and Logan thought it was one of the funnest things he had ever done. He was a natural. Atlin, on the other hand, is more like me and likes the warmer climates.
I had to go buy a sled and this was the only one the store had. I was hoping for some inner tubes to cushion little bums. Logan thought it was the best thing ever. He told me this was the funnest day ever.
Atlin hanging on to the fence for dear life not quite ready to take make the
commitment.
1 comment:
I love it! It would have been more funny if it were his arm or something!! he he
Post a Comment