so this week I was so excited because it was getting warmer (40 degrees) and the ice patch that we call our driveway was almost all melted. I thought I would be a fun mom and walk to the boys' school and then we could all have some quality time together on our walk home. Wouldn't you know it the second we walk out of the school it starts snowing, and we can't just have snow that falls down...no...it goes sideways. So, by the time we got home we were frozen and soaked. Logan asked if we can not walk home from school for awhile. I guess I don't get the fun mom points then huh?
It is still scary out there...but it isn't snowing sideways anymore...now it is snowing swirly. Feels like I am in a snow globe and someone just shook it. We have six inches and it doesn't show any signs of stopping.
Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day! Really love the ones you really love today!
For the Love.....
13 years ago
1 comment:
No forecasting this beautiful Wyoming weather!! Just when you think you're getting a break you get slammed again. I have to go look at your sunny beach pictures to keep me going.
Post a Comment