Monday, July 5, 2010

Independence Day!




Mimi all decked out in her flag wear. She was pretty dissapointed when I told her Green River doesn't have a parade for the 4th. She had a hat and costume she brought to wear to the parade. Poor patriotic mimi. Notice that we are all wearing jackets...in July! What kind of world are we living in?!

Logan trying to keep a sparkler lit...it was a colored sparkler..not really recommended for wee ones since the flame gets pretty big.

Atlin looking like he is having some fun! I think he had more fun playing with the neighbors across the street at the school afterwards though.

Mimi and Papa joined us to celebrate Independance Day and we had so much fun. We had a yummy dinner of BBQ ribs, veggie skewers, cornbread and Lemon Blueberry trifle. It was a great night!

Because I have Girls Camp this week Mimi and Papa offered to take the boys for a week to Colorado. They are going to go to some museums, the zoo, and even to watch a wrestling match of a cousin. So, they have a busy week and I doubt they will even notice our absence. So, Curtis is left alone once again...poor thing. Try to have a fun week without all of us baby.
























No comments: