Atlin has been growing by leaps and bounds with his piano skills. I am such a proud mamma! He loves the piano which makes it a lot easier for us as parents when it comes to practicing...never have to tell him to. He is always playing something on the keyboard at home and I am glad he has found a passion in life.
As much as we loved the recital we were all so excited for it to be over. We were leaving to Salt Lake to fly to california the second the recital was over. The car was packed, the tank was full of gas and our spirits were high. So excited to go on a trip. I even had Atlin change clothes in the bathroom so we wouldn't have to go back home for anything.
Disney Land here we come!
2 comments:
What a good little piano player...
He really has improved a TON!
Post a Comment