Thursday, May 14, 2009

Losing it

So I started Weight watchers…(well, not actually weight watchers but the WW point system)for the umpteenth time.  The first time I tried it I had great success…lost 15 pounds and then figured I could finish it on my own; gained 20 pounds then started and stopped a handful of times.  So, ten pounds down and two weeks later I don’t know why I didn’t stick to it when I started it the second, third, fourth and fifth time around. 

So, I have told you, you are going to expect results…now that is pressure.  Sometimes it takes me awhile to come to my senses…the trick is just doing it, writing down everything you eat and being accountable for it.  It is amazing the reasons I was eating…boredom, happy, watching a good show on tv or for no reason at all.  Silly isn’t it?  I worked my butt off in the gym everyday and then I would come home and spend the rest of the day snacking…self sabotage.  WE women are a fickle bunch…it is time to love the skin I am in..wish me luck!

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

FANTABULOUS! You're awesome.

MindyW said...

You can do it! Each day, each meal, each snack is a fresh start!...It sucks that we have to do this for the rest of our stinkin lives if we don't want the fat cells to plump up again!...My Heaven will not have this burden! Sometimes I think I look too forward to that day!