Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna!


What can I say about my baby sister Anna? She is one of the most compassionate people that I know and she has a heart of gold. This girl is one in a million, she will share her cinnamon bears with you, laugh with you and even cry with you. You can tell Anna anything and she will love you for it. She is super fun and time just flies when you are with her because you are just laughing every moment . I sure hope you have a happy birthday anna. Sorry I didn't get a card out in time but it will be coming and just know that I just love you oodles and bunches and am thinking about you today! Make sure everyone treats you like the princess that you are because this is your day!

2 comments:

The Coles said...

oh rha, rha! you are so sweet to think of me on my birthday! love ya!

Rhonda said...

If I were sweet you would have had a little something from me come in the mail on your pretty pretty princess day;)