I don't know how it happened...one thing led to another and now I am home alone! I am not sure if that is a good thing yet or not...it has only been two hours.
Curtis was talking about going to visit his mom over "hunting holiday" (only in Wyoming) and I was all excited to get some scrapbooking done that long weekend. So, I asked if he would mind going to Colorado without me, with the boys...but without me. He said sure I could stay home and that he would miss me but felt badly that I didn't get my annual scrapbooking weekend I usually take with my mom and sisters every year.
So, my mom is on her way along with Rochelle and we are going to be scrapbooking until our fingers are bloody! I am over three years behind now and with every click of the camera I am behind even more.
So wish me luck in my endeavors and I will tell you what it is like not cleaning up after three other people all day;) I will miss them and hope they have fun...but in the meantime! Yeehaw!
For the Love.....
13 years ago
1 comment:
I am so sad I am not going to be there with you. (tears... now sobbing).
Post a Comment