So, I haven't gotten much done in the past week partly because my basement flooded...well, 1/4 of it was pretty sloshy. Now when I go down to the basement all I smell is wet dog. I think ripping out the carpet is going to have to be my next plan of action. Anyone want damp, stinky 30 year old carpet? I thought not.
Of course that will have to wait because I have a date with a vampire! If you haven't read the Twilight series books you are missing out! Of course my family has really been missing out..they haven't gotten meals, clean laundry or attention since Curtis bought me the 3rd and 4th books. I finished the 3rd over two days (I mean straight...I was almost grateful on Sunday when we couldn't go to church because every one was sick so I could read). I am not the biggest fan of reading...I can't do anything else when I have a good book to read. I am a casual reader and I don't like to be too committed...but these books! They just make you feel like a young girl in love again.. I turn to complete mush! I am ready to read the 1st book again just so I can fall in love all over again!
So, while my basement turns to goo from water damage I will be happily reading until I finish. Just in case you were worried about my children...I did make dinner tonite;) But, they are going to have to get themselves to bed because I have another date with a vampire!
For the Love.....
13 years ago
4 comments:
To fix your background go into your google layout and select template and then you have to select the first one, minimus. Then adjust your font colors if you need to.
MORE IMPORTANTLY.... I'm glad you chose the vampire over the children. It just makes sense.
Jeremy bought the first three books and he would come home from work and wouldn't do anything until time to shower & go to bed. I contemplated sending him the 4th one but I don't think it's "mission approved" =O) He'll have to wait til he comes home.
You flooded too? What is with our families and water....
I read them all and have requested off work so I can go to the movie at
midnight when it comes out.
Meleta
Post a Comment