Saturday, September 6, 2008

MTC Update


Just keeping everyone up to date on Jer... He sent me this picture to post on my blog. Jeremiah also wanted me to let everyone know that he only gets 1/2 hour a week to email which isn't much time so make sure you put your email address in your email so he can write you back and his emails most likely will be brief. The dearelder.com letters are nice but he does prefer one in the mail; "more personable and not so much chit chat".

Jer's companion in the MTC is Elder Stratford he is the guy on Jer's right. I don't know where he is from but he may need to pray for alot of patience with Jer as Jer suspects he may be annoying him...hard to imagine.

Jer calls his companion his male stalker which I thought was funny. I loved my letter from Jer and he answered most of my questions about MTC life...the food there he says is awesome and I expect he will gain back the 30 pounds he lost to go on a mission. Mostly he just goes to class and eats... He told me that they have diet coke in the MTC. I guess I could have gone on a mission...at least until the diet coke was no longer accessible, then they would have had to send me home.

Keep the letters coming as he misses home allready....I think he just misses his Yugioh dueling partner from across the street and sleeping all day.

1 comment:

Us Lochers said...

Thanks for the update Rotna.