Tuesday, October 12, 2010

California Adventure


What a fun place someone thought of. I would love to come back here again. I think I liked it more than Disneyland....is that okay to say that?


Logan was sitting under the golden gate bridge replica and I couldn't resist taking a picture. What was he thinking while he was sitting there? Curtis and the boys just before they got on Grizzly River Rapids for the third time...the only ride Atlin would get on. He did a lot of holding our drinks and bags while we rode the rides...he was handy to have around;)


The California Screamer was a ton of fun but we couldn't get either of the boys to ride it...I think I would have lost my lunch if I would have ridden it more than once. The worst ride of all was the Tower of Terror...it truly was the scariest ride I have been on in all my life. I was shakey and in tears by the end. Curtis had to ride it alone because I was never going to ride it again in my life and Logan was uncertain. I think Atlin would have loved it had he not been too scared to get on in the first place. I don't know what his deal was but he sure missed out on a lot of fun rides (other than the Tower of Terror>>>did I mention I hated that ride?)



1 comment:

The Coles said...

Tower of Terror is one of my MOST FAVORITES!!! I am glad you guys decided to go there too. I wish we could have gone with you!