My little man has been gone the past three days for a school field trip for the gifted and talented group. This is the first time he has been away from both of us and isn't with a family member either. He got the oppurtunity to go to the Teton Science School in Jackson Hole, WY. He was so excited and we couldn't deny him this great oppurtunity...even though my mom heart thought it was not a good idea. I haven't heard from him since we dropped him off with his GATE group monday morning. Kids weren't allowed to take cell phones and no calls to mom unless it was an emergency. So, needless to say...I miss my baby! Today he comes home and I can't wait to squeeze him and ask him all about his trip. I am so proud of you Atlin! I think it is safe to say that Logan can't wait for him to come home either;)
2 comments:
You'll have to tell us how it went!!
So how did it go? That is very brave of you, I am not sure if I could do it!! Miss you Rhonda
Post a Comment