Only like 160 more days of school till summer break...ugh! Right after christmas break I always count down how many days left of school...I shouldn't do it..it is always way more painful when I find out that there is no sign of light at the end of the tunnel.
5 comments:
I have a countdown "chain" to when I should give birth.
Maybe you should try that? he he he
at least you get a cute little cuddly fuzzy at the end of your tunnel.
Ah, so you're the reason life is just whizzing past me!!! Don't count down, our little kiddos are growing up way to fast as it is!!! I'm trying to figure out how to make it all stop for awhile. : ) Of course, summer warmth will be great. How come your husband has banned skiing? I'm feeling confident enough that I think we could go with the kiddos some time. It is way fun (if we stay on the bunny hills).
definatley the bunny hills! Wouldn't that be fun? Curtis worked at a ski area and got to ski free and now he thinks it is way too expensive...so he feels it is best to make us all suffer.
Skiing: Too Expensive and TOO COLD!!!
Post a Comment