A little diddy about me and my blessed life.
I am such a proud momma! Atlin had his first piano recital tonite and he did such a great job. Hopefully someday he will be my concert pianist;)
Good job ATTIE! Rhonda, I'm glad he didn't get your "no-skills" genetics. he he he
Wow, Atlin sounds great!! I'd be proud too. Thanks again for being such a great friend this week you were a lifesaver and I owe you big time!!!!
It brought a tear to my eye. My little nephew is growing up. It sounded GREAT Atlin!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good job ATTIE!
Rhonda, I'm glad he didn't get your "no-skills" genetics. he he he
Wow, Atlin sounds great!! I'd be proud too. Thanks again for being such a great friend this week you were a lifesaver and I owe you big time!!!!
It brought a tear to my eye. My little nephew is growing up. It sounded GREAT Atlin!
Post a Comment